What happens if it is rains?
In the event of inclement weather: Wyndham Carols will be cancelled. This would be very disappointing for all, however due to the nature of putting on such a large event, with so much infrastructure, a secondary venue is impractical.
Is food available to purchase?
Yes, there will be food vendors that you can purchase food from including
- Happy Gelati - Ice cream, Soft Serve Gelati, Fruit slushie
- Tasty Combo - BBQ steak, hot chips, hot dog, twisted potato, slushie
- Lavender & Thyme - toasted sandwiches, salad rolls, pies, sausage rolls, frittatas, slices and muffins
- Melbourne Paella - chicken and seafood paella
- Daily Acai - protein shakes, smoothies, healthy bowls of fruit, berries, nuts and milk, juices
- Pizza Party Hire - wood fired pizzas, cold drinks
- The Big Donut - jam donuts, hot chips, fairy floss, drinks
- Streatfeast - slow cooked pulled pork rolls, sliders, BBQ beef brisket rolls, Chicken sliders
- Mojola Coffee - coffee, tea, cake and biscuits SAFI Fiesta Events - wraps, chips and drinks
NB: There will NOT be an ATM inside the grounds, food vendors have credit card and EFTPOS facilities.
There is also a mobile drinking water fountain being provided and will be situated next to the vendors (on the stage side).
What should I bring?
You can bring a picnic blanket or chairs to sit on, snacks to eat and drinks, along with all your cups and plates, etc
Please refrain from bringing large umbrellas for shade, wear hats and sunscreen instead.
What if I lose something?
During the event any lost property can be handed in or collected at the information tent located at the rear of the lawn. If items are found after event they will be held by the committee for one week and can be requested via email or phone 0439 010 725
Can I bring alcoholic drinks?
Whilst this is not an alcohol free event, we do ask that if you bring alcohol to the event, you drink responsibily, remembering that this is a family event.
Can I purchase a candle?
There are battery operated candles available to purchase for $2 ea and glow bands 3 for $2, after you have entered the gates.
Can I take photos during the evening?
You are permitted to take footage of people and performances during the event.
What amenities are available on the night?
There will be female, male and a disabled toilet located on the left side of the lawn (as you look at the stage).
Will I be able to purchase a video of the night?
While video footage is recorded and shown on the evening, we are not able to sell a dvd due to copyright reasons.
What should I do if I have an emergency?
If you have an accident or lose a child then you should speak to a volunteer wearing a green Carols Volunteer t-shirt, go to the information tent or phone 0439 010 725
St John Ambulance will be available for first aid needs.